Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hi Brent's Bunch Members and Friends,

I hope you are doing well and have been able to stay healthy.  Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis and social distancing requirement, I have decided to cancel Brent's Bunch dances for the month of April 2020 

I'll re-assess the situation in late April and let you know.  If group gatherings are somehow permissible again at that time, I'll ask to see how many people are interested and we can decide from there.  For now, I'll keep our hall reserved for the first three Thursdays in May.  

I have reserved the Burnaby Lake Pavillion on Thursday nights for the fall 2020 session.  Due to the annual September maintenance and a city function, the first available Thursday is Sept 27, 2020.   

We miss you all and hope we will be able to get together soon.  Meanwhile, we hope you all stay well and are able to stay in contact with your friends and family via phone, email, video chat, and social media.  

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment