Sunday, January 17, 2021

Brent's Virtual Square Dances Break to January 25, return with Guest Caller Heather Reynolds

 Hi Everybody,

 

This week I'm participating in the Mineral Exploration Roundup virtual conference for my day job and I’m not sure what my availability will be like in the evenings.  Therefore, I won’t be offering any virtual dances this week. 

 

I will resume these dances the following week with Mainstream on Monday, Jan 25; and Plus on Thursday, Jan 28.

On Monday, Jan 25, I will be joined by special guest caller Heather Reynolds from Vancouver, BC.  I’ll send you an invitation with the Zoom access codes next weekend. 

 

Here is a link to a new information flyer about my virtual square dances that includes some YouTube links to a couple of examples of 2-couple dancing and to some of my recordings for Riverboat Square Dance Music for your listening pleasure. 

 

If you think your dancing friends may enjoy virtual dancing with you, please pass along my invitation to them.


If you do not wish to receive these notices, just let me know. 

 

Have a great week and I look forward to seeing you again the week of Jan 25.

 

Best Regards,

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment