Hi everyone,
We hope that you are all well and enjoying the warmer weather. I wanted to apologize for not sending out a Thank you for everyone's help at Brent's 60th Celebration. What an amazing event. I could not have done it without you all.
Brent and I just returned from the Canadian National in Penticton and had a wonderful time. We were able to relax, dance, and meet so many dancers from all over.
Thank you to Daphne and Chuck for doing an amazing job along with the rest of the many committee members. Brent and I are looking forward to the next one in New Brunswick in 2028.
We wanted to remind you that Dianne Allan's celebration of life will be held this Thursday at West Vancouver United Church at 2:00 p.m. for Dianne Allan In lieu of flowers, donations in Dianne's memory may be made to North Shore Hospice.
We are planning for our September dancing so please let me know if you are wanting to attend and pay session fees or each night as a guest. The cost should continue to be the same but I will check with the cost of the hall and then let you know when we get closer to the date.
Upcoming events:
July 26 Summer Dancing VDTCA, Kennedy Hall, Plus Dance Caller Brent Mawdsley
August 22 Anniversary Henry and Mee Mee, Kennedy Hall, Dinner and Dance, 4-9.
Dancing will be like Brent's First Friday Fun Night, and a demo dance. Mee Mee has asked everyone to wear square dance clothing. If you don't have a ticket please let me know you would like to attend.
The Flyer for more dancing at Kennedy Hall this summer is linked here and is also in the Coming Events section at right.
Thanks again for all your amazing support this year.
Therese and Brent
No comments:
Post a Comment