Hi everyone,
I am so sorry for the mixup on Thursday.
I had sent my email off with our dates and received the contract back. She didn't mention in the email that she would not be able to book the hall that evening. It was completely my fault for not double checking the contract. Too many things this summer had my attention and for that I apologize. I will make sure to credit our session fee for those who have already paid.
Again I'm so very sorry. Brent has a last minute business trip this week so our next dance will be on October 8.
If you are looking for dancing opportunities while we are dark please check out the FVSRDA for dances in the lower mainland.
Dates for 2026-2027
September 17
October,8,15,22,29
November 12,26
December 3, 10
January 7,14,21
Feburary 4,18,25
March 4, 18,25
April 1, 15, 22,29
Thank you all again for understanding.
Therese
No comments:
Post a Comment